De Libertate

LPC

« Older   Newer »
Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 9/5/2004, 14:55

I played with some other two people that are not in my band yesterday at the party..I had a lot of fun!

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 9/5/2004, 15:34

johnny, with your band, you write and play song, or you play only covers?

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 9/5/2004, 18:17

We just play covers now..I wrote 4 songs but my bassist and my giutarist are not good enough to play our own songs..why?

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 10/5/2004, 09:13

in my band are i(bass) and andrea(gesù)(guitar) that write our songs....sometimes however andrea and the other two prefer to play covers instead i prefer to play our songs everywhere and everytime we can.....

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 10/5/2004, 14:19

I'd prefère it too....The problem for me is that I write the songs but i'm the drummer and I'm not gonna sing them and I'm a bit sad about it...but i can't do anything with it so..

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 10/5/2004, 14:30

let the singer of your band sing it!
you make only the drum part of song or even the other parts like the text or the guitar or the bass?

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 10/5/2004, 19:41

I play the drums on it and I wrote 5 songs (I wrote another one of them allie!)

Edited by Johnny Freak - 11/5/2004, 15:42

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 11/5/2004, 02:09

I am very proud of you Lore! that takes a ton of talent! teach me one this summer if you think i can sing it! (do you sing?) Also, i would love to read the lyrics!

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 11/5/2004, 14:44

I'm trying to write them all...the real problem is that they don't have the copyrights...so...i mean, i trust u but be careful!!!!!Anyway, u can sing them for sure...we just need to think about the bass guitar part and the guitar part...

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 11/5/2004, 17:13

alessandra, in the section "musica in generale" thare are two lyrics of my band...well, if you want you could read them and tell me if there are some grammars mistakes^^
the post is "Testi BadIntentioned"

Edited by BadIntentioned - 11/5/2004, 18:14

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 11/5/2004, 19:38

yes there are... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ()

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 11/5/2004, 23:22

(i have to type quickly because of time issues...confirmation...andi still have to shower...in like 20 minutes...which lore will find out is an issue for me!) I will totally read over your lyrics bad! I LOVE editing things for grammar...im such a loser, lol, it makes me happy! lore don't worry...i won't show anyone your music, and i would never pirate it! love to all...
ps...lore you have quite a montage going there!

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 12/5/2004, 12:34

CITAZIONE (Johnny Freak @ 11/5/2004, 15:44)
the real problem is that they don't have the copyrights

the copyright on the songs is a very big "rottura di coglioni".
is for that if we don't have gave the cd to the other, we have it only for us, and a little group of friends......but when we'll found the way to avoid this "rottura di coglioni" everyone will know our name and our music, and we will be the lord of the world!
so for the cronicle, yesterday evening i've write a song that, if played right, will be a very good song (modesty to part)!

p.s. if i did some grammar mistakes isn't my fault, is fault of this translater!

English Translator

Edited by BadIntentioned - 12/5/2004, 13:34

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 12/5/2004, 14:22

CITAZIONE
ps...lore you have quite a montage going there!

What that means dahling!?

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 12/5/2004, 14:30

don't ask it to me!^^

102 replies since 6/5/2004, 14:31   631 views