De Libertate

Ma Allie?

« Older   Newer »
Bad Intentioned
view post Posted on 27/1/2005, 13:12

we are in the centre, on the west coast....under the little green circle.....

user posted image

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 30/1/2005, 19:25

i love the little green dot! it seems like you live in a paradise. I have a really random question: does everyone in the forum live near each other?
we are still covered in snow here, NOTHING has melted. and people don't shovel! ugh (you see you don't have these horrendous problems in italy! consider yourselves lucky!)
hope all is well with everyone, baci,

Bad Intentioned
view post Posted on 30/1/2005, 20:43

yes, I, Rebbu, giubi....we live near each other......^^

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 5/2/2005, 22:31

this is a kind of random/broad question but why did you start the forum and how long has it been running? how long have you all known each other?

Bad Intentioned
view post Posted on 6/2/2005, 18:43

the 9th february this forum will be one year old....

we have known ourselves for ten years, but giubi only one or two years.....

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 6/2/2005, 22:47

oh my gosh! are you proud of how old your baby (the forum is?) i thought it was much older! that is so cool that you have been friends for so long. sorry to raise this again, but has anyone heard from Lore (musetti) lately? he sent me a letter but it opened in the mail and there was nothing...

Bad Intentioned
view post Posted on 7/2/2005, 11:16

sorry but i havent heard nothing about lorenzo....

Rebbu
view post Posted on 10/2/2005, 22:56

i heard lorenzo, he has snow in switzerland and he says that now he is a champion of snowboard... nothing other particular... he acts in a tragedy of shakespeare and writes song

he feels very well i think

Edited by Rebbu - 10/2/2005, 22:57

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 15/2/2005, 23:06

I am glad he is doing so well. The new set up of the forum is wonderful! what is the idea behind the feathers? off to go dance in 'footloose' now (have you ever heard of it?) hope all is well. baci

Rebbu
view post Posted on 16/2/2005, 16:46

CITAZIONE (alessandracapulet @ 15/2/2005, 23:06)
The new set up of the forum is wonderful! what is the idea behind the feathers?

thank you very much

PS: the idea is mine

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 16/2/2005, 21:59

penso che e bellissima! di oggi a martedi non ho classe...e il fine di settimana dei presidenti! quando e la vostra vacanza prossima?

Bad Intentioned
view post Posted on 17/2/2005, 13:07

mhm......Easter.....

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 7/3/2005, 21:51

ciao. mi dispiace perche non ho scritto in un grosso tempo. Voglio scrivere oggi, perche voglio scusarsi per mi paese. Sono arrabbiatisima. Anche, voglio sapere i pensieri degli italiani. Spero che tutto e buono in le vostre vite. Baci, allie

Bad Intentioned
view post Posted on 8/3/2005, 12:36

the fault isn't of all U.S.A......is fault of some people, that orders to other people to do something....but, till we will know more about all this story, we haven't to accuse anyone....

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 8/3/2005, 23:58

sono d'accordo che la colpa e non assolutamente degli stati uniti, ma penso che il governo a necessita a educare i soldati migliori

89 replies since 8/6/2004, 20:19   678 views