JULIAN MCMAHON ITALIAN FORUM

Secondo voi... chi è il Carver ?, Speculazioni...

« Older   Newer »
Davide^
view post Posted on 17/12/2005, 23:48

CITAZIONE (andreel @ 17/12/2005, 22:44)
ok. allora cerco di rimediarla anche io. a me restano due giorni di scuola poi posso tranquillamente mettermi al lavoro. anche io ho provato a mettere la stessa foto ma non riesco..si vede bene la stempiatura sulla parte sinistra per noi, destra per lui. se si tratta di un personaggio conparso solo una volta non sai quanto mi incazzo...non il marito di ava spero...ricordi?

No, non credo sia il personaggio interpretato da Baldwin...Cmq se ci fai caso, il Macellaio è sempre diverso...Nell'aggressione a sean è poco più alto di lui, quando aggredisce e uccide Rhea è alto e magro...Quando prende la lettera di Kimber, sembra grasso...E poi di nuovo alto...Tutto per depistare...Il Carver del promo dell'ultimo episodio ricorda Christian per ciò che concerne i personaggi principali...Se è un secondario o una comparsa, mi sento davvero preso in giro...Piuttosto allora Bobolith...Cmq credo anche io che sia un uomo, ne sono quasi sicuro...

Edited by Davide^ - 17/12/2005, 23:48

view post Posted on 19/12/2005, 00:40

Half Demon Girl

Group:
Administrator

Giusta osservazione, Lovecole, ma secondo me vale anche per Sean, ha avuto troppi pochi minuti per poter agire e poi tornare da Christian...

Secondo Untitled Chad Darnell Project queste sono ben 40 ragioni per credere che Ava sia il Carver biggrin.gif

CITAZIONE
1.  The Carver has the face of a woman, but the body of a man.

2.  Famke was one of the most loved characters of last season (Season 2).  She's been shooting "X-Men 3" this past fall.  It's a way to keep her "character" around.

3.  The Carver first started right after Ava met Matt.

4.  The 2nd attack was shortly after Matt's family lost their minds he was with her.

5.  Sean is Matt's father, and after he went off on Ava in the school, he was attacked.

6.  Christian was attacked after he tried to rape her.  (Rape... I call it rape since she kept screaming "no" - and then he realized... something's not right down here.

7.  Ava is a "life coach."

8.  I think Ava stabbed Adrian (her adopted son) in the season finale of Season 2.  You never saw who did the stabbing - and there was blood on her hands.

9.  Ava made Matt steal all the medicine to keep her hormones up... but she mentioned anti-depressants three times.

10.  At the end of Season 2 - after Adrian lies dead next to a distraught Ava... the scenes end with Christian telling Sean to lock the door.  Sean lying in bed awake with the gun.  Ava walking at the airport and then heading towards the plane.  Christian being attacked.  Ava is lit in sunlight.  It's day time in the airport.  She's wearing her sunglasses.  THEN Christian is attacked.  I think they slid this by... as if she attacked Christian THEN left.

11.  On the MySpace profile for the Carver... among the heros listed:  Joan Crawford (an actress... a favorite among drag queens... a really bad mother in real life)

12.  Also listed is Rasputin... who was an advisor... a teacher... (a life coach...?)

13.  Among the books listed:  "Gone With the Wind."  As in... "Where has she been?"

14.  Also listed in the books... "I'm a huge fan of Wally Lamb."  He wrote "She's Come Undone."

15.  If the Carver WERE Christian, Julia, or Sean... why DIDN'T they attack Ava... who slept with Matt?  They all hated her.  (Which to me is reason enough to rule out Julia.)

16.  The Carver is pissed because Sean is "undoing his work."  Ava worked with Julia and Matt as a life coach.  Sean kept demanding Matt leave Ava.

17.  The Carver knows where Sean lives.  Sean was attacked in his home.  Ava had dinner at the home.  The Carver broke in through Matt's room.

18.  The Carver used their business card at a crime scene.  Ava was in the office.

19.  The Myspace profile lists George Steinbrenner as a hero.  Of the New York Yankees.  Ava is from New York.

20.  The Dali Lama is listed as a hero.  Ava's life coaching about life mirrors his teachings as well.

21.  In Ava's home are a collection of masks and head statues.

22.  The movie BADLANDS is listed as a favorite about two kids who go on a killing spree because their parents do not agree with their relationship.  (Okay... so one of the characters named is KIT... which does offer her up as a suspect...)

23.  The profile also lists "does not want children."

24.  And under "orientation" - "Not sure."

25.  I have it on good authority that it COULD be a woman...  because of what happens to the sorority girls next week.  From a story point of view, the writers have made the Carver look like a man up until this point because of the rapes.

This last minute twist... will suddenly put the women up as suspects.  As we saw in the trailer, Liz is arrested.

If they are going to show us Liz being arrested, then you KNOW she's going to be released because of lack of evidence or whatever.  (There goes Liz as a suspect).

28.  The Carver is tall.  Famke is 6'.

29.  Gina was dealing with just learning she was HV positive when Sean was attacked.  She was in the hospital.

30.  A lot of the fans think Quentin is the Carver.  Other than the fact it's way too obvious that he's being played to be a villain... he wasn't in town when the first victim was attacked.  He was in Atlanta.

31.  The Myspace profile lists FREAKS as a favorite movie.  On IMDB - it describes "a fully grown woman in love with a midget."  It's a movie about forbidden love.  Ava was in love with a kid.  (Okay... this is probably a reach...)

32.  "According to Jim" (which I guess would turn anyone into a serial attacker) is listed as favorite movie.  A show about a father.  Matt has two fathers (one who raised him and one biological).  Both fathers fought Ava to keep her away from Matt.

33.  Ava's husband used a surrogate to have Adrian.  Ava took Adrian while Barrett (the husband) was at work and fled.

According to the next episode - Sean does work on Cherry Peck - a transgendered woman (and also known as the amazing Willam Belli... who was my go to transexual when I was in casting...)
Is this a coincidence!!??  Come on!?

35.  The catch phrase is "Beauty is a curse on the world.  It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."  HELLO?  Ava was completely nip and tucked from head to toe and then some.

36.  The Carver refers to his work as "masterpieces."  Ava was considered a masterpiece by Christian and Julia.

37.  The Carver killed Rhea because she faked her own carving... thus, not being original.  Ava forced Julia to be original as a life coach.

38.  The Carver attacked Kit because she slept with Christian (and was investing the Carver)  Ava hates Christian.

The Carver abducting Kimber because she was going to marry Christian.
 Ava hates Christian.

We already know The Carver will attack Quentin (thanks to the trailer).
 Quentin worked for Sean and Christian - and again... Ava hates them both.

Ovviamente sono pareri come altri. biggrin.gif

Edited by lovecole - 19/12/2005, 02:40

website  Top
Davide^
view post Posted on 19/12/2005, 02:18

CITAZIONE
1.  The Carver has the face of a woman, but the body of a man.(beh, può essere)

2.  Famke was one of the most loved characters of last season (Season 2).  She's been shooting "X-Men 3" this past fall.  It's a way to keep her "character" around.(La voce che il Carver non farà parte della 4a stagione è appunto solo una voce, e anche se fosse si è parlato di Carver,non dell'attore che lo interpreta...Ad oggi sappiamo solo che conosceremo chi c'è dietro la maschera...Punto).

3.  The Carver first started right after Ava met Matt.(si, subito dopo questo e 100o altre cose)

4.  The 2nd attack was shortly after Matt's family lost their minds he was with her.(vedi sopra)

5.  Sean is Matt's father, and after he went off on Ava in the school, he was attacked.(idem)

6.  Christian was attacked after he tried to rape her.  (Rape... I call it rape since she kept screaming "no" - and then he realized... something's not right down here.(si, e dopo essersi trombato 1000 donne diverse, dopo essere stato aggredito da boboith che voleva staccargli la faccia,dopo aver rifiutato operazioni,e aver fatto qualunque tipo di stronzata)

7.  Ava is a "life coach."(e allora?)

8.  I think Ava stabbed Adrian (her adopted son) in the season finale of Season 2.  You never saw who did the stabbing - and there was blood on her hands.(è vero, la dinamica è poco chiara)

9.  Ava made Matt steal all the medicine to keep her hormones up... but she mentioned anti-depressants three times.(Si, antidepressivi, non curaro)

10.  At the end of Season 2 - after Adrian lies dead next to a distraught Ava... the scenes end with Christian telling Sean to lock the door.  Sean lying in bed awake with the gun.  Ava walking at the airport and then heading towards the plane.  Christian being attacked.  Ava is lit in sunlight.  It's day time in the airport.  She's wearing her sunglasses.  THEN Christian is attacked.  I think they slid this by... as if she attacked Christian THEN left.(Sean lascia la porta aperta...La luce del giorno all'aeroporto io non l'ho vista, anzi sembrava notte, ma non ci giuro...Ha vegliato il figlio e pianto, per questo ha gli occhiali...Che sia successo dopo l'agghuato a Christian è solo una supposizione).

11.  On the MySpace profile for the Carver... among the heros listed:  Joan Crawford (an actress... a favorite among drag queens... a really bad mother in real life) (e allora?)

12.  Also listed is Rasputin... who was an advisor... a teacher... (a life coach...?)(questa proprio è una forzatura)

13.  Among the books listed:  "Gone With the Wind."  As in... "Where has she been?"(lasciamo stare)

14.  Also listed in the books... "I'm a huge fan of Wally Lamb."  He wrote "She's Come Undone."(questa invece è buona,ottimo)

15.  If the Carver WERE Christian, Julia, or Sean... why DIDN'T they attack Ava... who slept with Matt?  They all hated her.  (Which to me is reason enough to rule out Julia.)(perchè secondo me, se fossero Sean o Christian, agirebbero per via di uno sdoppiamento o cmq qualche vizio mentale)

16.  The Carver is pissed because Sean is "undoing his work."  Ava worked with Julia and Matt as a life coach.  Sean kept demanding Matt leave Ava.(si, ma parla di bellezza...potrebbe essere valida come ipotesi, però allora potrebbe essere anche erica, che vede sottrarsi pazienti con complessi, che preferiscono rivolgersi a un chirurgo piuttosto che ad uno psichiatra).

17.  The Carver knows where Sean lives.  Sean was attacked in his home.  Ava had dinner at the home.  The Carver broke in through Matt's room.(o l'ha fatta entrare Matt, o l'allarme sarebbe suonato.E se prima di sean entrava qualcun altro?)

18.  The Carver used their business card at a crime scene.  Ava was in the office.(Mezza Miami è passata in quell'ufficio)

19.  The Myspace profile lists George Steinbrenner as a hero.  Of the New York Yankees.  Ava is from New York.(Buona, ma troppo generica)

20.  The Dali Lama is listed as a hero.  Ava's life coaching about life mirrors his teachings as well.(lasciamo perdere)

21.  In Ava's home are a collection of masks and head statues.(non c'entra nulla, cmq possiamo prenderlo in considerazione)

22.  The movie BADLANDS is listed as a favorite about two kids who go on a killing spree because their parents do not agree with their relationship.  (Okay... so one of the characters named is KIT... which does offer her up as a suspect...)(non posso dire nulla, ignoro totalmente).

23.  The profile also lists "does not want children."(nel profilo c'era scritto che aveva 100 anni,cmq poteva sceglierne un'altra dato che non può)

24.  And under "orientation" - "Not sure."(a me sembra che i gusti sessuali li abbia ben chiari)

25.  I have it on good authority that it COULD be a woman...  because of what happens to the sorority girls next week.  From a story point of view, the writers have made the Carver look like a man up until this point because of the rapes.( E invece, da quanto visto nel promo e in generale, credo proprio che il Carver sia un uomo...)

This last minute twist... will suddenly put the women up as suspects.  As we saw in the trailer, Liz is arrested.

If they are going to show us Liz being arrested, then you KNOW she's going to be released because of lack of evidence or whatever.  (There goes Liz as a suspect).

28.  The Carver is tall.  Famke is 6'.(il Carver è più alto ad occhio.Basta vedere quando aggredisce sean nel promo della 15.o quando uccide rhea)

29.  Gina was dealing with just learning she was HV positive when Sean was attacked.  She was in the hospital.(e' vero).

30.  A lot of the fans think Quentin is the Carver.  Other than the fact it's way too obvious that he's being played to be a villain... he wasn't in town when the first victim was attacked.  He was in Atlanta.(questo non si sa, si dice cosi, si dice anche che fosse in missione umanitaria)

31.  The Myspace profile lists FREAKS as a favorite movie.  On IMDB - it describes "a fully grown woman in love with a midget."  It's a movie about forbidden love.  Ava was in love with a kid.  (Okay... this is probably a reach...)(forzatissima:))

32.  "According to Jim" (which I guess would turn anyone into a serial attacker) is listed as favorite movie.  A show about a father.  Matt has two fathers (one who raised him and one biological).  Both fathers fought Ava to keep her away from Matt.(qui ci vuole unagrossa fantasia)

33.  Ava's husband used a surrogate to have Adrian.  Ava took Adrian while Barrett (the husband) was at work and fled.(vero, anche se non ricordo benissimo, colpa mia)

According to the next episode - Sean does work on Cherry Peck - a transgendered woman (and also known as the amazing Willam Belli... who was my go to transexual when I was in casting...)
Is this a coincidence!!??  Come on!?

35.  The catch phrase is "Beauty is a curse on the world.  It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."  HELLO?  Ava was completely nip and tucked from head to toe and then some. (questo potrebbe essere vero, ma allo steso tempo, la scagiona...Se è schifata tanto dall'immagine, poteva rimanere com'era...Ricordiamo che andò in clinica per farsi dare del botox).

36.  The Carver refers to his work as "masterpieces."  Ava was considered a masterpiece by Christian and Julia.(e allora?)

37.  The Carver killed Rhea because she faked her own carving... thus, not being original.  Ava forced Julia to be original as a life coach.(bah)

38.  The Carver attacked Kit because she slept with Christian (and was investing the Carver)  Ava hates Christian.(allora doveva attaccare 3/4 delle donne di Miami)

The Carver abducting Kimber because she was going to marry Christian.
 Ava hates Christian.(anche bobolit è invidioso marcio,anche Sean avrebbe i suoi motivi,cosi come matt)

We already know The Carver will attack Quentin (thanks to the trailer).
 Quentin worked for Sean and Christian - and again... Ava hates them both.(Quentin è riuscito a farsi odiare da tutti i personaggi,sean,christian,liz,julia,matt...)

Guardate il quote, provo a smontare qualche tesi...Detto questo, potrebbe anche averci preso, chi lo sa, in fondo anche le mie sono solo opinioni...Cmq complimenti a Ryan Murphy...Ha costruito I fatti attorno al Carver come se si trattasse di un puzzle perfetto...Attendiamo la soluzione, che sarà altrettanto perfetta e sorprendente...Cosi almeno speriamo... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by lovecole - 19/12/2005, 02:40

lovecole
view post Posted on 19/12/2005, 02:41

In effetti alcuni di questi elementi possono far pensare ad Ava come carver....altri sono un pò campati in aria.

Sul blog del carver c'è quel lungo elenco di film, libri e cose varie preferite dal carver....non sò se questi elementi siano messi per depistare oppure abbiano un qualche fondamento.
In ogni caso avevo già notato Joan Crawford come uno dei suoi eroi. Era un attrice un pò sopra le righe, nella vita una persona nevrotica che aveva adottato dei bambini solo per farsi bella con i suoi fans. Almeno questo è quello che si dice di lei.
Come Joan Crawoford, Ava ha preso con sè un bambino per poi tiranneggiarlo e complessarlo.

A parte Ava, ripensando all'episodio 11,
il carver costringe Kimber a scrivere una lettera in cui dice a Christian di non volerlo più sposare per via delle limitazioni poste dall'accordo prematrimoniale. Ma allora il carver è qualcuno perfettamente a conoscenda di questo contratto, quindi dovrebbe essere qualcuno che gravita intorno alla clinica.

Questo escluderebbe Ava e Bobolit. unsure.gif

Intanto ho aggiunto un tag spoiler anche alla domanda 40. smile.gif

Yulianna
view post Posted on 20/12/2005, 18:31

deve conoscere i fatti della clinica se sapeva anche di rhea...però ava potrebbe avere un informatore io non penso che gli indizi siano tutti evidenti, murphy ci nasconde molte cose e poi come dice davide il carver è sempre diverso alien.gif

Yulianna
view post Posted on 15/1/2006, 16:52

CITAZIONE (Cole my love @ 5/12/2005, 23:57)
- tutte le vittime - escluso Sean - sono state violentate (perchè Sean no?)

come dicevo nella puntata 2.15 ho rivisto l'agressione del carver a sean e sono giunta alla conclusione che sean non era una vittima del carver nel senso che lui non l'ha considerato cosi
il carver assale sean solo per dargli un avvertimento,se ripara ancora ai danni che lui fa con gli sfregi quelli che lui chiama capolavori allora lo ucciderà,ed è per questo che non lo violenta perchè non è la "sua" vittima
lo sfregio solo da un lato è un avvertimento
io penso che sia questa la spiegazione biggrin.gif

lovecole
view post Posted on 15/1/2006, 17:58

Yulianna, ottimo ragionamento.
Io non ho rivisto l'aggressione a Sean ma penso che tu abbia ragione.
I delitti del carver seguono sempre lo stesso clichè tranne che per alcuni casi sporadici che sono prima di tutto l'attacco a Sean che si può spiegare come un avvertimento e quello a Rhea che era una punizione.
Resta da spiegare perchè Christian non è stato sfregiato. unsure.gif

SEXYMAN
view post Posted on 15/1/2006, 19:18

allora attraverso la mia analisi fatta non ankora approfonditamente...
Sono giunto ad una possibie idea..

Ke sotto le mentite spoglie del macellaio si celi....Quentin Costa...

Sara' per la sua personalita' ambigua....ma vedremo....non mi sbilancio ankora...
per ava....boh e' stata la prima a venirmi in mente...pero lei oramai e' donna...il macellaio e' un uomo e di quelli davvero uhmmm "prorompenti dimensionali" hahah ricordo di un poveretto che dovette andare con il pannolino per parekki giorni dopo il suo passaggio -.- e lo riferi a sean e christian... Ava gia era stata operata kon il suo passaggio nell'altro sesso...e prima di skomparire dalle scene fu operata per l'ultima volta per mmm definirle il tutto...
quindi escluderei...e oserei pensare al dottor Quentin..
e poi kome non e' mai stato simpatico a Christian non lo e' nemmemo mai stato a me biggrin.gif

ci sara' un perke XD

cmq Love...Christian e' stato non proprio sfregiato ma quasi sgozzato dal carver ...e poi non fatemi ripensare al dopo -.-

Magic Saphira
view post Posted on 15/1/2006, 19:35

Io non so perché, ma sono convinta che si tratti di Quentin Costa...
Prima era un fatto "di pelle", ora ho degli "indizi"...

view post Posted on 16/1/2006, 00:52

Half Demon Girl

Group:
Administrator

Complimenti Yulianna per l'analisi, penso anch'io che tu abbia ragione
E ' una spiegazione che collima perfettamente con quello che è successo

Su Christian, è vero che è stato quasi sgozzato... seguendo il ragionamento che avete fatto, il Carver potrebbe averlo violentato perchè lo ha scelto come vittima ma al tempo stesso lo voleva punire per aver eliminato gli sfregi dalle sue vittime, e può darsi che volesse ucciderlo.. per questo ha puntato alla gola... ma all'ultimo momento forse ci ha ripensato...

Quanto agli indizi sul Carver, staremo a vedere nelle prossime puntate. shifty.gif

Edited by Cole my love - 16/1/2006, 00:52

website  Top
Yulianna
view post Posted on 16/1/2006, 23:16

grazie sono contenta che la pensate come me
anche per christian sono d'accordo forse non dobbiamo dare troppa anima al carver ma quella lacrima potrebbe avergli fatto cambiare idea cry.gif
però la follia del carver ha radici in una sofferenza personale uno non diventa psicopatico senza motivo

venerexia
view post Posted on 25/1/2006, 15:49

Finalmente posso rispondere, dopo la puntata di ieri sera il 60% dei miei dubbi si sono risolti e quindi per me il Carver e' Quentin.

katia84
view post Posted on 25/1/2006, 21:41

A ME QUENTIN NON MI è MAI PIACIUTO.MI è SEMPRE PARSO STRANO E QUINDI DICO CHE è LUI

PaultheFool
view post Posted on 19/3/2006, 14:50

Troppo banale, questa serie televisiva ha imparato a sorprenderci e a depistarci continuamente. Sarà così nuovamente x la verità sul Macellaio; se fossi Quentin sarebbe davvero banale, non è lui al 100%.

Edited by PaultheFool - 19/3/2006, 14:50

148 replies since 28/1/2005, 17:43   4911 views