Cineforum Hollywood

Inception, di Christopher Nolan

« Older   Newer »
Newland
view post Posted on 2/4/2009, 14:09

Beh anche se la cosa del CEO fosse vera è un pò poco per definire il ruolo che avrà. Potrebbe essere tutto e il contrario di tutto...

view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 11:54

Premio Oscar

Group:
Administrator

Caine forse di nuovo con Nolan

In un'intervista rilasciata a MTVNews, Michael Caine ha rivelato che potrebbe esserci anche lui nel prossimo Inception di Christopher Nolan, con Leonardo DiCaprio.
L'attore, che non ne è assolutamente certo e dovrebbe ricevere la conferma a breve, ha scherzato sull'idea che Nolan non riesca più a fare un film senza di lui, dopo Batman Begins, Il Cavaliere Oscuro e The Prestige.

Web  Top
Newland
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 16:26

Che bello tornare a casa dopo sei ore di corsi e leggere queste news :rolleyes:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Inception

CITAZIONE
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is coming on board Christopher Nolan's "Inception," the filmmaker's thriller for Warner Bros. that stars Leonardo DiCaprio.

A veil of secrecy exists over loglines, though the project, which Nolan also wrote, is described as a contemporary sci-fi actioner set within "the architecture of the mind."

It is known that Gordon-Levitt is taking the role to have been played by James Franco, who bowed out over scheduling issues. He would play an associate of DiCaprio's character, a CEO-type.

Fonte THR

Caine conferma il suo ruolo

Raggiunto al telefono da InContention ha detto:

CITAZIONE
I have a little part in it, yes. Just a tiny part. Chris and I are very good friends so I’ll do that little part. I think I’ll work about three days. It’ll be extraordinary, wait until you see this one. I think if I say another word he’s going to kill me!

Edited by Newland - 25/6/2009, 17:12

Kirsten
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 10:43

Penso sia uno dei film che attendo di più!
... con questi nomi poi!!

Newland
view post Posted on 5/5/2009, 09:09

Working Title

SPOILER (click to view)
The Dark Knight was under the fake working title Rory's First Kiss during production in Chicago, and now it appears Inception is under the fake working title Oliver's Arrow. Inception, the upcoming film from director Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight, Memento, The Prestige) has been under a veil of secrecy since its announcement. The only clue to its plot was a vague description of "a contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind." But with this new working title discovery, a few fresh details have emerged about the project.

So what proof is there that Oliver's Arrow is Inception? They key is to look at casting sites. ProductionWeekly.com gave a big hint by listing Inception as: "Inception" (aka "Oliver's Arrow") in one of their issues. SideExpress.com, which lists available sides (small portions of the script featuring a character for actors to use in the audition process), shows a project titled Oliver's Arrow with the casting director John Papsidera, but does not have a project titled Inception. Papsidera is the casting director for two films that are currently in pre-production, Inception and The Details, but not for a film called Oliver's Arrow. The Details, a black comedy, would have no reason to use a fake title, thus leaving Inception, which has maintained secrecy since its announcement. Finally, The Dark Knight's working title used one of Nolan's children, Rory, in the title. It is logical for Oliver's Arrow to be Inception's working title since Nolan also has a son named Oliver.

SideExpress.com lists the following film roles for Inception (as Oliver's Arrow) on their site: Philippa, James, Security Guard, Attendant, Cab Driver, and Thin Man. What casting information has also revealed is that the film will be shooting all around the world, including in Los Angeles, CA, in London, England, in Tokyo, Japan, in Paris, France, in Morocco, in Tangiers, and in Calgary, Canada.

Inception stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard, Michael Caine, Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, and Ken Watanabe. The film will be scored by composer David Julyan (The Prestige, Memento, Insomnia) and cinematography will be done by Wally Pfister, who has worked with Nolan on virtually every film and has received Academy Award nominations for his work on Batman Begins, The Prestige, and The Dark Knight. Inception begins filming July, 2009 and will release July 16th, 2010 under Warner Bros. Pictures.

Fonte Cinema Rewind

Un budget maggiore di The Dark Knight?

SPOILER (click to view)
When the project was first announced, most people assumed that Inception would be a smaller film that Christopher Nolan would film before returning to make a third Batman film. But with a budget of over $200 million (or possibly $178 Million if the initial number is Canadian dollars) , the film isn’t looking so small after all.

This according to The Calgary Sun, who also claims that the psychological thriller will be filming in five different countries, including a “significan portion” in Kananaskis, Alberta (a rural district situated to the west of Calgary in the footholls of the Canadian Rockies). Apparently Nolan visited Canada twice scouting locations, looking at nearby foothills and mountainous areas by helicopter before choosing Fortress Mountain as the main Alberta location. The newspaper insists that the location shooting will be significant, employing hundreds, if not thousands, of local film workers beginning this Summer when construction on an “elaborate set” is scheduled to begin.

The plot is being kept under lock and key. MTV recently asked Joseph Gordon-Levitt to talk about the movie, and the star reluctantly responded:

Here’s the thing… I cant wait to talk to you about [Inception] but I’ve been very specifically asked not to talk about it. I want to respect [director Chris Nolan's wishes] because I love his movies and I’m so honored and grateful to be working with him. He’s got a really specific idea and way he wants people to be presented with this thing.

Fonte Slashfilm

Riprese al via in Giappone

DiCaprio/Nolan/Watanabe

SPOILER (click to view)

SPOILER (click to view)
A picture of Christopher Nolan, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Ken Watanabe featured in a Japanese publication has surfaced. The photo containing the Inception director, and two of its stars, was taken on June 15th in Tokyo, Japan (one of the reported filming locations of Inception). According to reports, filming is already underway in that country, which is only one of six reported countries the film is scheduled to shoot in.

Fonte NolanFans

Cotillard su Nolan & Inception

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/403763/ma...inception.jhtml

Edited by Newland - 3/8/2009, 22:27

Newland
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 16:17

Aggiornato il post principale.

Come noto la colonna sonora sarà di Hans Zimmer, non di David Julyan

Edited by Newland - 3/8/2009, 22:27

view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 18:10

Premio Oscar

Group:
Administrator

Il primo teaser trailer sarà abbinato alle copie di Inglourious Basterds il 21 Agosto negli USA.
http://www.cineblog.it/post/18118/21-agost...tar-a-inception

Web  Top
Isabel Archer
view post Posted on 12/8/2009, 00:56

Di già?

Newland
icon11  view post Posted on 12/8/2009, 06:41

Beh ci saranno se va bene un paio di immagini finora girate. Il tesear di TDK conteneva solo voci! Ma è comunque un'ottima notizia :D

Isabel Archer
view post Posted on 12/8/2009, 10:57

Il 21 Agosto è la giornata delle anticipazioni forti. Chi si vedrà Inglorious Basterds si becca il trailer completo di Avatar e Nine e il teaser di Inception.
Uno dei motivi per cui vorrei vivere in USA.

Newland
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 13:15

Che bello tornare a casa e trovare queste fotuzze :wub:

Newland
view post Posted on 21/8/2009, 20:07

Online il sito e che sito!

Non vedremo il teaser fino a lunedì. Fino ad allora potranno gustarselo solo gli spettatori americani di Inglourious Basterds. In rete circolano ovviamente molte descrizioni del teaser, che chiaramente ho fatto ben attenzione a evitare.

Durante le riprese parigine uno della troupe ha lasciato il programma della giornata in auto, dove i passanti hanno potuto fotografarlo. Oltre ai nomi dei personaggi c'è la descrizione della scena del giorno in cui DiCaprio e la Page sono a un caffè e intorno a loro esplode un pò tutto. Cobb è Jacob, il personaggio di Di Caprio, Ariadne è quello della Page. La sceneggiatura dice:

EXT PARISIAN CAFE

Cont and complete explosion

EXT PARISIAN STREET NEAR THE CAFE

Cobb continues to explain the logic of dream and dreamers

EXT PARISIAN FOLDED CUBE STREET

Ariadne creates her closed set world. They enter it...

Lo riporto perchè è la prima cosa di un qualche spessore che si venga a sapere sulla natura del film.

Nel frattempo oggi la warner ha lanciato il sito. Di fatto nel sito non c'è NIENTE, nemmeno qualcosa che associ il sito al film (eccetto l'url).
Aprendo la pagina ci si trova di fronte a un'immagine fissa in formato anamorfico con una trottola che ruota su se stessa, muovendo il mouse la trottola lo seguirà. Insomma il nonsense più assoluto. A quanto ho capito l'immagine riprenderebbe una delle scene del teaser... La cosa era abbastanza assurda e intrigante da condividerla.

http://inceptionmovie.warnerbros.com/

Isabel Archer
view post Posted on 22/8/2009, 10:24

Teaser
https://www.dailymotion.com/user/iamse7en/v...-trailer_webcam

Per il momento c'è questo catturato con una web-cam prima della proiezione di IB (occio alla pirateria..). Tra qualche giorno arriverà in rete quello originale.

69 replies since 12/2/2009, 12:33   768 views