Diane Keaton Forum

Which Diane film have you seen the most times?

« Older   Newer »
Mery the Webmaster
view post Posted on 14/11/2004, 16:20

No doubt: SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE!

3 Times at the cinemas and several times in DVD (in Italian, English, French, with the commentary....)

I also like watching "The First Wives Club" especially when I'm down: it gives me energy!!

browniemancini
view post Posted on 14/11/2004, 17:46

i saw something's gotta give 2 times at the cinema, saw it about a thousand times on dvd (most of all for the commentary....), Annie Hall did I also see at least 10 times in a half year and the others did I only see when they were on tv therefore it's not this much....

Edited by browniemancini - 14/11/2004, 17:48

Lisi140
icon1  view post Posted on 14/11/2004, 22:28

CITAZIONE (browniemancini @ 14/11/2004, 17:46)
i saw something's gotta give 2 times at the cinema, saw it about a thousand times on dvd (most of all for the commentary....), Annie Hall did I also see at least 10 times in a half year and the others did I only see when they were on tv therefore it's not this much....

[email protected]
hi
I have seen something gotta give 15 times on dvd.
but I have seen baby boom 19 times and the first wives club 23 times I think.

paula_35
view post Posted on 15/11/2004, 14:25

I've seen SGG at least 60 times on DVD followed by Annie Hall, Mrs. Soffel and Sleeper.

I really like all her movies, I think she's simply awesome. I never get tired of watching her work.
Diane rocks!!

Paula

Erika Barry
view post Posted on 24/11/2004, 15:49

Sgg- 100 times ( dvd and vhs) and 2 times at the cinema.
Annie Hall- 30 times (vhs) Annie Hall ( book) 3 times
Mrs.Soffel- Goodbar- (vhs) 20 times
Manhattan mistery murder (vhs) 30 times (book) 7 times
Baby boom and all the rest, minimum.. 10 times

I crazy for the movies of Diane!!!

Brunella-M
view post Posted on 24/11/2004, 20:11

No doubts: Something's gotta give
5 times in cinema , 30 times on dvd ( all versions), I buy also VHS

Baby boom 10 times on dvd
The good mother in dvd (english version, subtitles in french) 5 times
Annie Hall 5 times
Manatthan murder mistery 5 times
Mrs Soffel 3 times
and all other many times

diane is the best actress in the world

katalyna
view post Posted on 19/11/2005, 18:38

Hi! Listen to my record..i think i should apearre in Guiness Book , or something..I saw SGG 7 times in the cinema( i think the lady who gave me the ticket thought that i am crazy or something) ..and then ..on my computer ..i can't even count how many times i seen it..i think 200 times. I am crazy. And then i saw manhattan Murder Mystery a lot of times too( i love the way diane plays in this one . I just can't figured it out why she didn't recieve any award for it..imagine the movie with mia Farrowo ..beah!).This movie is great because of her.She has so much energy in it. Then Annie Hall , of course , and The Godfather Trylogy( especialy 2 and 3 part) . And the rest of them i saw them at tv..so i couldn't see them more times.

Olya from Ukraine
view post Posted on 20/11/2005, 12:16

I saw SGG million times, even don't know how much exactly biggrin.gif But also like revise both parts of "Father of the bride".. 2-3 times saw yet "Marvin's Room", "First wives club"... in short all movies, I have wink.gif

iheartvball30
view post Posted on 14/12/2005, 19:19

I think I've seen Father of the Bride more times than any of her movies because it came out when I was just a kid, and I loved that movie so much. I wasn't even a fan Diane's back then. Something's Gotta Give was definitely what made me realize how great she was, and then I started watching and buying as many of her other movies as possible. I've watched Manhattan and Looking for Mr. Goodbar dozens of times. And Annie Hall ranks right up there with those. I'll probably see The Family Stone more than once because I saw Something's Gotta Give 3 times in the theater and about 100 times on DVD.

Diane Fan91
view post Posted on 6/1/2006, 10:10

Something's Gotta Give!
I think i have seen it 32 times or so, and the comentary 10 times..
I LOVE that movie. It's so great, and maby the best film with Diane.
I loved The Family Stone to, but it was cinda sad sad.gif
I looked at Mrs. Soffel yesterday on TV... It was funny too, youst look at her hair tongue.gif
I think all movies that i've seen with Diane is great. But no one is better than SGG..!

[/SIZE]

Olya from Ukraine
view post Posted on 6/1/2006, 10:19

QUOTE (Diane Fan91 @ 6/1/2006, 10:10)
I looked at Mrs. Soffel yesterday on TV... It was funny too, youst look at her hair tongue.gif

biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
For me it's quite heavy movie..Sad love..But so hot! tongue.gif Diane & Mel had a wonderful chemistry!!! But so sad end..
I agree with you about SGG C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-L-Y!!! wink.gif

10 replies since 14/11/2004, 16:20   171 views