view post Posted on 17/3/2004, 15:05

Welcome!!
Wilkommen!!!
Bienvenudos!!!!
CIN Cion CIanQUAi!!!!!
Benvenuti amici di ogni dove!!!^^

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 17/3/2004, 23:36

Welcome to you all! I'm Johnny Freak and I'm glad to meet you (most of you know me...no...all of you know me but...ha ha ha ha...funny situation...)...Yes..right...Hi!
This is the international area...u can speak english or your language if u want...and if u want to learn some italian the other conversations are all in italian...i know..it seems like that u're in a ghetto but as u become more we'll increase the sections on the forum..ok..now i have to go...answeeer!

Ps:Hi Allie!

XxSidxX
view post Posted on 23/3/2004, 11:17

WHAHAHAHA

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 31/3/2004, 22:02

Faccia di culo

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:12

Ciao, mi chiamo Alexandra (pero alessandra in italiano) Sono di Provdence, USA. That's all the Italian that i know for now (sorry!...I am working on it in school). I think this is an awesome forum. It is really good to have a place where you can talk about what you think without worrying you will be attacked for your opinion. I know that at least in the States today, that happens all too much- people don't talk, and people don't listen. Don't worry, I am not the stereotypical American. I hate the war, and I am opposed to anything Bush does. I am also trying really hard to learn Italian, but it is very hard! I won't give up though...Thank you so much JohhnyFreakArkham (hehe) for the international forum! I hope someday soon I will be able to sign in Italian [/FONT]

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:16

Hello Allie! It has been a long time since we talked for the last time eh? How are u doing then?

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:18

I am doing WONDERFULLY! hehehe! this is fun!(everyone will think im psycho...or at least a bubbly cheerleader sort, which i swear im not!)

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:20

Ha ha ha no I don't think so..they'll learn to know u as we say in italian

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:25

welcome in this forum of crazy people, we were waiting for you!
I'm BadIntentioned(I know that it's wrong to write and say so but, who cares?^^) but you can, like all do, call me Bad or BI!
Bye and sorry for my english!

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:28

Ps: Sid cazzone puzzone...

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:29

Hello Badintentioned Don't worry about your English! it is perfectissimo(at least thats how you say it in espanol...)I only wish i could be speaking italian to you! and the crazy people are the wonderful people!!!

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:38

i think we're goimg to be good friend!^^

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:43

Ohhh yeah! Sane, dear, old crazyness!

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:44

He he he he..a big crazy international group of friends

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 4/4/2004, 22:52

big crazy international groups of friends rock my socks!

40 replies since 17/3/2004, 15:05   305 views