De Libertate

Hey..

« Older   Newer »
Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 22/4/2004, 20:34

Hey people..we'd better create other conversations because obviously we can't talk in only one conv. so create conversations!go, go, go!

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 23/4/2004, 00:59

sounds cool! good idea! (i don't know if i am supposed to respond to this...)

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 23/4/2004, 16:26

Yes..u're supposed to respond to every little conversation in all the forum..just have to do it..!

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 23/4/2004, 16:39

right!

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 24/4/2004, 00:45

cool! so what should we start a new discussion about?

Loré
view post Posted on 24/4/2004, 13:28

ewrithing you want!

Loré
view post Posted on 24/4/2004, 14:13

ah, alessandra, i will send to you a PM (private message) with the password of "sezione admin e mod", ok?
byez

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 24/4/2004, 14:20

Here's something I'd like to know..do u like G.W.Bush or it's like most of us for Mr.Berlusconi, or Berlusca as every italian call him, that we think that he's a fat bastard?

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 24/4/2004, 14:21

Oh and..what about your friends?

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 24/4/2004, 21:25

oh don't worry...nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing gets me as mad as George W. Bush. he is an idiot. i am really mad about how he makes our country look...he makes us sound like uneducated fools, who will go into a country to blow up innocent people just for oil. that is honestly not how we are. Of course there are some americans...a good population acutally who support him, but I am definitely not one of them. I am in absolute objection to everything that he does. He is a firm supporter of the death penalty, against gay marriage, and against abortion. I am the opposite of all of those things. Ugh! he really angers me! As for my friends, the ones i have told about the forum think he is a fat cow as well! hope everything is well with everyone!

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 25/4/2004, 14:20

Ha ha ha...U should remember this expression 'coz we said it several times.."So do I"!..ha ha ha ha..we're so twin! As a camp friend of mine would say..he he he...I'm looking forward camp..Everytime I think that it'll be more than fantastic!...Wow...can't wait for camp anymore...wow!..Hey allie.. do u know the Blind Guardians?It's a group....I don't know if they're american..

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 25/4/2004, 21:26

twins rock! No, I'm sorry I don't know the music of the Blind Guardians...I have heard of them though! I have heard how bad Berlusconi is (because of shitty american newspapers, his actual actions are not covered) Does someone want to post why he is hated so much? Thanks

Loré
view post Posted on 26/4/2004, 12:22

berlusconi is hated so much because he don't rappresent, like bush, all the italian people, but he don't accept critics and don't work with the opposition (i don't know if it's right...) for a better italy in the future.
even if he wrong, he continue on his way.

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 26/4/2004, 20:26

I think more and more stuff of thatjer...humm...sorry, I meant of Berlusconi...but anyway...some people asks to don't talk about politics and specially of berlusconi every time so let's change topic..I'll do another thread if we want to continue the conversation...do we want to?

Ps: Let's find a new topiiiic!!!

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 30/4/2004, 20:22

I am very bad at coming up with topics, but i will try!

24 replies since 22/4/2004, 20:34   193 views