De Libertate

LPC

« Older   Newer »
Johnny Freak
icon1  view post Posted on 6/5/2004, 14:31

Here is an LPC area..Here u can talk about LPC and people can get information about it..have fun!

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 7/5/2004, 01:01

LPC ROCKS! lol! i am tooooo excited...so much so that i can forget about concentrating for the rest of the week!...

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 7/5/2004, 14:25

We need to talk about the forum to more lpc people anyway o this thread will be pretty stupid..

Rebbu
view post Posted on 7/5/2004, 14:34

ehm...

what is LPC?

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 7/5/2004, 17:38

CITAZIONE (Rebbu @ 7/5/2004, 15:34)
ehm...

what is LPC?

quote!

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 7/5/2004, 19:39

The camps where i go are orgaized by LPC...For example the camp in Norway where i went last year in summer..it was organized by lpc...

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 8/5/2004, 12:04

oooooh!

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 8/5/2004, 13:20

yes! i will definitely send out emails to some of the people who were in Le Caussanel (in France...my camp last summer...) with me, who would sign this...i dont know if this has already been said, but Lore and i are going to Estonia this summer! with terence, who has not shown up in this guestbook since his first signage...Terence is going with us

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 8/5/2004, 13:55

He'll come at my place for some days anyway..u'll probably meet him...if u want...allie...what u think about the theatre work we're gonna do at camp?

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 8/5/2004, 19:41

I think it sounds really fun! we did a lot of performance stuff at Le Caussanel last year, and i had a TON of fun with it! i just hope I am not constantly building sets or anything (im not all that good at that kind of stuff...) what do you think?

alessandracapulet
view post Posted on 8/5/2004, 19:42

bad...what do you think about theatre do you like it? (sorry I left you out of my last message!)

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 9/5/2004, 07:48

i think that theatre is very beautiful, but i'm not a good actor on the stage, i prefer to act in the real life.......

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 9/5/2004, 12:35

He he he he...sborone...(italian word)...i never tried to act really..i used to do a lot of theatre stuff when i was more little...I will do probably the set building and stuff like that or music or acting if a councellor wants me to do a character...that's it..I just hope it'll be a good story...I'll certainly have fun!I can't wait anymore to meet people of the camp!It'll be so good but strange to meet u..I mean..we never met in a camp before..I more or less remember your face and your body...and we shouldn't but we are REALLY GOOD FRINEDS..I mean..We've known each other since March..maybe before and we are really good friends and when we'll meet I'll already know a lot of things of u and u of me..Ha ha ha ha ha ha..can u imagine what people will think of that?!...like " They've met since 10 minutes and they're laughing like they've known each other for 10 years"..he he he..it'll be great!

Edited by Johnny Freak - 9/5/2004, 13:37

BadIntentioned
view post Posted on 9/5/2004, 12:52

another place where i like to act is the stage, but when i play my bass-guitar, with mi band......here i feel like a god!
here i could be everything i want to be.....

Johnny Freak
view post Posted on 9/5/2004, 14:54

I agree completely! It's really cool...for a drummer is a bit different because you are normally behind your friends so people don't look at drummers a lot...but that fantastic anyway!

102 replies since 6/5/2004, 14:31   631 views