Cineforum Hollywood

Nicole perse il figlio di Tom a 23

« Older   Newer »
Isabel Archer
view post Posted on 4/9/2007, 16:47

Kidman: 'I lost Tom's baby at 23'

Nicole KidmanNicole Kidman has revealed for the first time that she suffered a 'traumatic' miscarriage shortly after marrying Tom Cruise.

Speak about her experienc, aged 23, the Australian star said: 'From the minute Tom and I were married, I wanted to have babies.'

And we lost a baby early on, so that was really very traumatic. And that's when it came that we would adopt Bella.'

Closing off the Oscar winner shied away saying: 'There's a complicated background to that, given that I never speak much about many things. One day maybe that story will be told.'

It is the second miscarriage that the Australian star has admitted to amongst all the speculation that surrounded Cruise and her own ability to have children.

In March 2001, she was rushed to UCLA Hospital in California, one month after her divorce was filed. She said after that incident: 'It was dark - and deeply lonely. I felt panic and absolute fear about my future.'

Now, the 40-year-old tells Vanity Fair she is ready to have biological children with her country singer husband, Keith Urban, 39, adding: 'I'm yearning to have one. I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby.'

'Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly.'

In a further surprising admission, Kidman says she got engaged to another man between her divorce from Cruise and her marriage to Urban in June 2006.

In between the two marriages she was romantically linked to singer Lenny Kravitz, 43 and US businessman Steve Bing.

She revealed: 'I got engaged to somebody…but it wasn't right. I wasn't ready. We weren't ready.'

The star, who has two adopted children, Bella, 14 and Connor, 12, also speaks about adoption, adding: 'My mother has an adopted sister, so it's been part of our family, and I knew it would probably play out somewhere in mine.'
http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?i...mp;in_page_id=7

view post Posted on 4/9/2007, 17:05

Premio Oscar

Group:
Administrator

:cry:

Web  Top
**Frances**
view post Posted on 4/9/2007, 18:10

Che brutta cosa.. Eh vabbè.

Voivodian89
view post Posted on 4/9/2007, 19:47

Mah, non sò perchè ma faccio fatica a crederci..............le star direbbero di tutto pur di rimanere al centro dei gossip..........se è vero mi dispiace moltissimo, se è il contrario, beh,che Dio abbia pietà della sua anima..............

lucille89
view post Posted on 5/9/2007, 09:52

poraccia, è una cosa bruttissima, ma non possiamo avere pietà di tutte le povere donne che hanno avuto un aborto spontaneo nella loro vita

Isabel Archer
view post Posted on 5/9/2007, 10:41

CITAZIONE (Voivodian89 @ 4/9/2007, 20:47)
Mah, non sò perchè ma faccio fatica a crederci..............le star direbbero di tutto pur di rimanere al centro dei gossip..........se è vero mi dispiace moltissimo, se è il contrario, beh,che Dio abbia pietà della sua anima..............

Perchè dovrebbe dire certe cose per essere al centro dell'attenzione? credo che una come lei non ne abbia certo bisogno.

Kirsten
view post Posted on 5/9/2007, 22:40

CITAZIONE (Isabel Archer @ 5/9/2007, 11:41)
CITAZIONE (Voivodian89 @ 4/9/2007, 20:47)

Perchè dovrebbe dire certe cose per essere al centro dell'attenzione? credo che una come lei non ne abbia certo bisogno.

verissimo. Però è strano che lo dica ora... :unsure:
mi dispiace moltissimo. :cry:

6 replies since 4/9/2007, 16:47   119 views