JULIAN MCMAHON ITALIAN FORUM

TVgasm Interview with Julian & Dylan (29/10/07), Articolo e foto sulla season 5 (contiene spoiler)

« Older   Newer »
sissy1974
view post Posted on 29/10/2007, 21:24

Intervista a Julian e Dylan con foto! :D Pero' i calzini corti di Julian... :acc:

CITAZIONE
Interview: Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon from Nip/Tuck

Thanks to Nip/Tuck and FX, I had the opportunity to visit the set of Nip/Tuck on the Paramount lot last week to have a chat with the stars, Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon . I got a tour of the extravagant two-stage set and then got to sit on the Forrest Gump bench in between the very handsome Dylan and Julian.

First of all before I get into the interview I want to say what an awesome time I had because the guys were absolutely hilarious (they wouldn't stop clowning around) and very likable and had very big feet (just a side note).

Can you guess which are mine?

Nads: You boys have packed your bags, office and moved your office to Beverly Hills this season, what can we expect from L.A.?

Dylan: In every season we have a villain and this season, the villain is L.A. There are so many different characters that come in and out of the show that L.A. is most definitely going to have a starring role this season as a character in itself.

Nads: What will Sean be doing this season?

Julian: Of course shadowing me. lol

Dylan: Sean will be working as a technical adviser on a really bad medical show. Oliver Platt will guest star and will play the show runner. Also, Sean will be crashing with Christian because he can't afford to get his own place due to all of the child support and alimony he has to shell out.

Julian: Like I said, he's staying with me. lol.

Nads: Now, I saw Christian's diggs, and it's not so bad. I mean, it takes up a few rooms on set, and you're complaining?

Julian: He's always complaining, j/k. We have such a good time on set, and this season will have a lot of new surprises thrown in. And of course we'll have a lot of guest stars.

Nads: Who can we expect?

Julian: Rosie O'Donnell, Portia de Rossi.

Nads: Think they'll have a lesbian-off?

Julian and Dylan: We hope so. No...they're both taken, but maybe Christian and Dawn (Rosie's character)?? You'll have to watch to see!

Dylan: Other's that will guest stars are Oliver Platt, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Coolidge, Lauren Hutton, John Schneider, Daphne Zuniga, Sharon Gless, Marlee Matlin...

Nads: I love Stifler's Mom.

Julian: And so do we! So when are you going to guest star?

Nads: I was thinking the same thing. I want you two to fuse my eyebrows back together so I can be a true Middle-Easterner! So, can Sean and Christian make this happen?

Julian: I'll make sure it happens. Have you shrunk in the last two minutes we've talked?

Nads: Yes, two inches, and I can now officially be a "little person"...just trying to make my guest starring role more interesting. So, Dylan, before this show started, I heard that you were discovered in a coffee shop for the role of Sean.

Dylan: Yes, for Nip/Tuck I was found in a coffee shop. I was sitting down minding my own business when the creator came up to me and asked me to read, and the rest is history.

Julian: I was a supermodel don't you know Nads? And I also drink coffee, how are your eyebrows doing?

Nads: Um, Back to season 5.

Julian and Dylan: (Julian) Is that what we were talking about? I totally forgot...(Dylan) Yeah, so did I. Hmmm...

Nads: I got to take a look at your set. Pretty amazing. You have a room that represents the Chateau Marmont, you have a real balcony, an always "shining sun" over the ocean, working showers, a basketball hoop, real medical supplies, a 15-foot couch in the waiting area! It's insane. Christian's closet is bigger than my whole apartment.

Julian: Yeah we had very small set before and now we have these huge expensive sets. It's pretty incredible once you get to season 5. We play basketball in the office during the first episode, it's the life!

Dylan: This season will have a lot of surprises and both of us will be dating big actresses, go to awards shows. As a matter of fact we even hire a publicist to help us get into US Weekly and People. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Nads: Did you know that you have over 93,000 people on your myspace page?

Julian: Yes, how many do you have? How are your eyebrows, do they need fusing yet?

Dylan: We actually have a hologram that is set up at The "Hollywood and Highland" shopping complex. It will resemble the McNamara/Troy L.A. office with a waiting room and us unwrapping a patient's face bandages. Check it out, it will be there through our season premier.

Nads: Thanks you two. I must say that it has been a wild ride on this Forrest Gump bench and had the best time. Now, about my eyebrows...think you can sneak me in an episode?

Dylan: Um, we gotta go.

Julian: Yeah, my phone's going to ring soon, so I should leave too.

Nads: I'll see you on the 30th!

Nip/Tuck Season premier is Tuesday, October 30th on FX at 10PM.

Source http://www.tvgasm.com/newsgasm/news/newsga...juli.php?page=1
Thanks to Fussel from Mcmahoniacs

view post Posted on 29/10/2007, 23:10

Half Demon Girl

Group:
Administrator

Ormai sappiamo che Julian è stravagante :lol:
Grazie per la nuova foto e l'articolo :hurrah:

website  Top
naranja
view post Posted on 30/10/2007, 21:37

Non solo ha i calzini troppo corti, ma tiene i piedi come se fossero storti... :lol:

accipippi
view post Posted on 31/10/2007, 11:23

"Julian: I was a supermodel don't you know Nads? And I also drink coffee, how are your eyebrows doing?" :lol: :lol: io lo adoro anche coi calzini corti :D

Yulianna
view post Posted on 31/10/2007, 13:02

anche io, troppo simpatico :lol:

4 replies since 29/10/2007, 21:24   230 views