JULIAN MCMAHON ITALIAN FORUM

SPOILER Nip/Tuck 3° stagione, Spoiler!

« Older   Newer »
eileen grant
view post Posted on 12/1/2005, 12:17

*****ATTENZIONE ATTENZIONE POTREBBE CONTENERE SPOILERS PER ALCUNE DI VOI*****

Buongiorno!

Grazie ad Onlooker dal forum americano MM, apprendiamo che ci sarà una terza ed anche una quarta Season per NIP/TUCK.

Vi allego il relativo comunicato da ZAP2IT che, se non ricordo male, pare fonte abbastanza reliable...

'Nip/Tuck' Under Knife for Two More Seasons
(Tuesday, January 11 05:00 PM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) The plastic surgeons of FX's provocative series "Nip/Tuck" will be slicing and dicing for two more seasons.

Series creator Ryan Murphy has signed a deal with the network to stay on with the show for seasons three and four, along with executive producers Greer Shephard and Michael Robin, the cable network announced Tuesday (Jan. 11). The show's third season, consisting of 15 episodes, will debut in late summer or early fall.

"Over 'Nip/Tuck's' first two seasons, Ryan Murphy has displayed one of the sharpest and most original television voices ever," FX Entertainment president John Landgraf says. "We're overjoyed that his vision will remain in place for two more seasons."

Murphy's return wasn't assured as the show wound down its second season, despite strong ratings -- it's the No. 1 basic-cable series among adults 18-49 -- and Golden Globe nominations for best drama series and for stars Julian McMahon and Joely Richardson.
He was quoted as saying he might be done with the show after two years and a season finale in which McMahon's character, Dr. Christian Troy, appeared to be at the mercy of a killer. He was also looking ahead to directing his first feature film, an adaptation of the Augusten Burroughs memoir "Running with Scissors."

That project is still on track to begin filming in March, and Murphy will be back with the show for its next season.

"'Nip/Tuck' has been an extremely gratifying series for myself, Greer Shephard and Mike Robin to produce and direct," Murphy says. "We are anxious to being work on season three and look forward to working with our incredible cast and crew."

Landgraf also said Tuesday -- the opening day of the TV Critics Association winter press tour -- that FX would likely launch its fourth drama series during the summer. The network has two pilots from which to pick: "Thief," which stars Andre Braugher ("Homicide," "Gideon's Crossing") as a professional burglar, and "Over There," an Iraq-set military drama from Steven Bochco ("NYPD Blue") and "Mississippi Burning" writer Chris Gerolmo.

Edited by eileen grant - 12/1/2005, 20:02

Ilaria Cole
view post Posted on 12/1/2005, 20:47

E VAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questa sì che è una splendida notizia.

Come al solito le stars menzionate son Julian e Joely e il povero Dylan non se lo filano proprio pazienza, passo sopra a tutto, purché al buon Ryan Murphy non venga in mente di far uscire di scena Sean

Baci baci

Ilaria Cole

AnoukMM
view post Posted on 12/1/2005, 21:41

Evviva!! Grazie Eileen!
Addirittura un rinnovo per due stagioni... lo show ormai è lanciatissimo!

CRAZYFORJULIAN
view post Posted on 12/1/2005, 23:59

Grande Eileen splendida news yeppppaaa

Crazy

view post Posted on 13/1/2005, 02:27

Half Demon Girl

Group:
Administrator

Non ho letto niente per non beccarmi uno spoiler sulla season finale, ma il concetto è chiaro quindi grazie Elena!!

website  Top
juliandreamer
view post Posted on 13/1/2005, 07:53

Finalmente !!!
Adesso si che posso tirare un lunghissimo sospiro di sollievo !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evvai... il mio dottore per altre due serie

AnoukMM
view post Posted on 13/1/2005, 14:54

Ecco un altro articolo, tratto dal Los Angeles Times, in cui Ryan Murphy spiega perché ha deciso di non lasciare N/T e dice anche che la produzione investirà più soldi nello show (inclusi gli stipendi di cast e troupe).
Ecco il link, come al solito è SPOILER ALARM: 'Nip/Tuck' Creator to Remain With Show for 2 More Seasons

CITAZIONE
Non ho letto niente per non beccarmi uno spoiler sulla season finale, ma il concetto è chiaro

Per chi non vuole spoiler e non può leggersi gli articoli, riporto che:
- la season 3 sarà composta di 15 episodi
- causa ritardi nella produzione (Ryan è impegnato con la realizzazione di un film), la nuova serie sarà trasmessa a partire da fine estate/inizio autunno

*Edito*
Visto che il link adesso funziona solo previa registrazione e che comunque la season finale è stata trasmessa anche in Italia, posto direttamente il testo dell'articolo apparso sul Los Angeles Times:

January 12, 2005

'Nip/Tuck' Creator to Remain With Show for 2 More Seasons
Ryan Murphy says he has 'more stories to tell' after earlier saying that he might leave.

By Maria Elena Fernandez, Times Staff Writer

The third season of FX's "Nip/Tuck" won't begin airing until the fall, but one of last season's cliffhangers has been resolved: Creator Ryan Murphy has agreed to stay with the edgy plastic surgery drama for two more seasons.

Despite the show's success — it was the No. 1 original basic cable show among the advertiser-coveted 18-to-49-year-old demographic group — Murphy had said in October that he might have to leave to make time to direct his first feature film.

On Tuesday, John Landgraf, FX president of entertainment, ended months of hand-wringing among the show's cultish fans (I wonder who that might be) when he announced the renewal of Murphy's contract.

Murphy, 40, will film his movie, "Running With Scissors," in March and begin production on "Nip/Tuck" in the summer.

The second season ended in October, when a masked serial rapist known as the Carver plunged a knife into surgeon Christian Troy, played by Julian McMahon. The episodes, which drew huge ratings for a cable show, left viewers to wonder whether one of the show's two leading men was dead.

"Because of the finale's ratings, I felt the show had room to grow, which is a rare thing, and I wanted to come back and be a part of that," Murphy said. "People loved that last episode so much that it made me think I did have more stories to tell."

News Corp.'s FX and Warner Bros. Television also agreed to invest more money into the show, which revolves around two self-involved plastic surgeons. Murphy will receive an undisclosed raise and will raise the salaries of the cast and crew. All of the show's writers, producers and cast will return for the third season, Murphy said.

Will Christian Troy survive?

"All I will say is that I believe in ghosts," teased Murphy.

Edited by AnoukMM - 29/1/2005, 01:20

PhOEbE87
view post Posted on 13/1/2005, 20:44

Yuppìììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììììì bellissima notizia !!Grazie ragazze !!

WINNYE
view post Posted on 14/1/2005, 11:16

FINALMENTE LA NOTIZIA CHE ASPETTAVO...QUASI NON CI CREDO!!!

Ilaria Cole
view post Posted on 14/1/2005, 18:59

CITAZIONE (AnoukMM @ 13/1/2005, 14:54)

- la season 3 sarà composta di 15 episodi
- causa ritardi nella produzione (Ryan è impegnato con la realizzazione di un film), la nuova serie sarà trasmessa a partire da fine estate/inizio autunno

Queste notizie sono assolutamente strepitose, anche perché avevo letto su un giornale (mi pare si chiamasse TV Magazine) che per Nip/Tuck tirava aria di chiusura.
Non ne avevo parlato perché mi sembrava una bufala, visto che non veniva citata nessuna fonte.
Il tempo mi ha dato ragione

A questo punto ho un'unica preoccupazione: come farà una Nip/Tuck-dipendente come me a resistere fino al prossimo autunno?

Baci baci

Ilaria Cole

magix22
view post Posted on 14/1/2005, 19:01

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Grazie Eileen

La serie ha avuto troppo successo per farla terminare

AnoukMM
view post Posted on 17/1/2005, 22:37

Ecco la spoilerosa dichiarazione rilasciata da Julian a TV Guide Online in occasione dei Golden Globes:
Tuck Everlasting
Aww... Nip/Tuck scoundrel Julian McMahon strolled the carpet with his mother, Lady Sonia McMahon. (Don't forget McMahon's a blueblood from Down Under whose father was Australia's prime minister.) I had to ask whassup with Dr. Christian Troy finding himself in disfiguring predicaments twice last season. First, the laughing gas-addicted Dr. Bobolit tried to slash his face, then the Carver attacked his mug in the season finale. "I think the writers obviously have some kind of issue with me," McMahon grins. "I don't know what it is, but I'm gonna find it out before we go back for the third season and get rid of them!" Judging from that fateful finale scene, we guess Dr. Troy won't be so handsome the next time we see him. "Christian's very good with a knife himself," McMahon winks, "so even though he is paralyzed [by the Carver's drug injection] at that point in time, you never know what might happen."

Questa storia che anche Christian è bravo col coltello l'avevo già letta, ma non ricordo se l'aveva detto Julian o Murphy

Edited by AnoukMM - 17/1/2005, 22:37

eileen grant
view post Posted on 17/1/2005, 23:42

CITAZIONE (AnoukMM @ 17/1/2005, 22:37)
Questa storia che anche Christian è bravo col coltello l'avevo già letta, ma non ricordo se l'aveva detto Julian o Murphy

L'aveva detta Julian in un'altra intervista se non vado errata...

Eileen Grant

WINNYE
view post Posted on 18/1/2005, 16:58

CITAZIONE (Ilaria Cole @ 14/1/2005, 18:59)
A questo punto ho un'unica preoccupazione: come farà una Nip/Tuck-dipendente come me a resistere fino al prossimo autunno?

a chi lo dici....poi questi dvd non si decidono ad uscire..uffi che nervi...

CRAZYFORJULIAN
view post Posted on 21/1/2005, 00:17

Altro articolo in italiano beccato sulla metro sbiarciando ho visto su City di oggi che parlavano del Golden Globe e del successo della serie nonche' la conferma di una terza season ...hem non mi sembrava il caso di strapparlo dalle mani della mia vicina di sventure

Crazy

240 replies since 12/1/2005, 12:17   8984 views