Hello

« Older   Newer »
Sammy Lady Lee
icon12  view post Posted on 26/9/2005, 13:44

Hi There,

I had been sent a link in an email to your Forum a few times but not got around to joining up....So Today I decided to join in biggrin.gif

I am Lee from the UK and I own 3 beautiful Pet Samoyeds and one Westie which all came to me via Rescue.

Firstly I have Coney aged 12 years he will be 13 in Feb 2006 Coney was five years old when he came to my Family he is a wonderful gentle chap and always has been wub.gif he is a perfect pal. Sadly Coney is Diabetic and totally blind but he is a very happy dog relaxed with a wonderful temprement.

Next we have Angel she is a dizzy little girl aged nine years she came to us at the age of 5 years and she will be 10 in Aug 2006 she is our wild card full of energy and a real handfull in her early days with us. She had quite bad aggresion problems which we worked with and now I am happy to say a very well behaved litle Sammy.

Angel had Heart problems a short while after we homed her and she had to have a Pacemaker fitted to control her Heart you would never know she leads a perfectly normal and busy Sammy life.

Kaylie is 10 years old she will be 11 in December this years she is such a gentle well behaved dog very kind and trusting Kaylie loves toys and her walks oh yes and sadly DIRT!

I have to give Kirby a mention he is a Westie aged just 15 weeks and he is a real bundle of fun and he LOVES his Sammy family I think he is growing up thinking he is a Samoyed w00t.gif

Lee and The Fluffters

0 replies since 26/9/2005, 13:44   217 views