Rivelati i DLC per WWE 13

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Giurassic Member

Status

Video

With a wealth of superstars over a lifetime of sports-entertainment action, gamers had to expect a wealth of robust DLC packages for THQ and Yuke's upcoming WWE '13. Without further ado, let's dispense with the details, before we saturate your eyes with some screens and a new trailer.

The first DLC packs are set to include WWE Superstars, Divas, "Attitude Era" luminaries and more.

Content Group #1 - "Attitude Era" Superstars Pack

CITAZIONE
    * "Attitude Era" Superstars Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty, Grand Master Sexay, Gangrel and Val Venis

* Accelerator - enables players to unlock all in-game items, as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes

* Each WWE Superstar will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360.

* The Accelerator will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360.

* All content is currently scheduled for release on November 2, 2012 in UK.

Content Group # 2 - WWE Superstars Pack

CITAZIONE
    * WWE Superstars Tensai, Ryback, Drew McIntyre and Yoshi Tatsu

* WWE Divas AJ Lee and Natalya

* Undertaker "Ministry of Darkness" alternate attire

* Championship Title Pack - 10 new championships from WWE, WCW®, ECW® and AWA®.

* The Undertaker "Ministry of Darkness" alternate attire will be available free of charge

* Each WWE Superstar and Diva will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360.

* The Championship Title Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360.

* All content is currently scheduled for release in December 2012

Content Group #3 - You're Welcome in Five Languages Pack

CITAZIONE
    * WWE Superstars Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso

* WWE Diva Layla

* "Attitude Era" Legends Brian Pillman and Chainsaw Charlie

* Moves Pack - 20 new moves, including the Lionsault (made popular by Chris Jericho) and the Kimura Lock (made popular by Brock Lesnar)

* WWE Diva Layla will be available free of charge

* Each WWE Superstar will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360.

* The Moves Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360.

* All content is currently scheduled for release in January 2013

Now I can tell what all of you are thinking, you're thinking: Holy *insert deity of choice*, obj, that is a metric crap-ton of DLC! I am a passionate fan of the WWE, but those packages, purchased individually will cost me a small fortune of MSP. Why don't these developers and publishers think about me, the little guy?

I'm glad you asked, value-conscious gamer. Fortunately for you, those kind budget managers at THQ are offering you a sweet deal on all of that juicy digital content with the WWE '13 "Fan Axxess Program" (note: the extra "x" is to show how seriously extreme this deal is).

Fan Axxess Program

For a one-time purchase cost of 1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360, a savings of more than 10 percent versus individual content purchases, consumers will receive the following items:

* Fan Axxess Program Exclusive: Legendary WWE Superstars Diamond Dallas Page and Goldust

* All Content Groups: "Attitude Era" Superstars Pack, WWE Superstars Pack and You're Welcome in Five Languages Pack

* Online Badge

Once again, I can tell what you're thinking. You're thinking: Hang on a second, obj, that sounds a lot like one of those "Season Pass" things I've heard so much about.

2. .:Benoit4Ever:.

User deleted

che ladrate i DLC pre-decisi non li sopporto xD
    un conto è un aggiornamento (tipo cambio di attire o nuovi wrestler che debuttano), un miglioramento o la correzione di un difetto, un conto è tenere alcune cose pronte per dopo xD

Group
    Giurassic Member

Status
    Così facendo, chi prende il Fan Access, la THQ (e WWE) si porta a casa 19$.
    Chi invece scarica singolarmente anche deppiù.

4. .:Benoit4Ever:.

User deleted

io infatti sono quasi contento che non facciano i dlc per Wii (nonostante li supporterebbe xD)
    mi prendo la versione liscia e vaffanculo, se voglio usare Aj scroccherò la versione ps3 di un amico (che tra l'altro frequenta questo forum xD)

Group
    Giurassic Member

Status
    Io sono tentato a prenderlo il Fan Access.

4 replies since 5/10/2012, 11:37   75 views